We can provide a tailored package of services to match your needs or a turn-key service from initial design conception right through to final commissioning and then maintenance & servicing thereafter.
Good design is always founded upon proper & detailed site investigation and planning ahead whether on a greenfield site or an existing development. We can assess the land, soil, watercourses, water bodies, drainage, effluents & treatment systems and provide bespoke advice on how best to repair, alter or replace the drainage & treatment systems to ensure that they are fit for purpose for your development both now and in the future.
- feasibility studies
- drainage system appraisals
- sewage treatment system appraisals
- land, soil & drainage assessments
- water quality assessments
- advice on local authority planning & warrant applications
- water harvesting & recycling advice
- pollution prevention advice
Working independently or as part of a design team of architects & engineers we provide a comprehensive design service for Local Authority planning & building warrant applications and for Environmental Regulator license applications. Designs are prepared in house to the highest standard using digital AutoCAD software. All drawings & specifications are normally submitted in full colour for ease of reference during installation.
- percolation testing of soils
- topographical surveys
- consultation with the local authority, SEPA & EA
- detailed technical specifications
- AutoCAD design drawings
- SEPA & EA registration & license applications
We work closely with several manufacturers & industry leaders enabling us to supply direct to your site a comprehensive range of drainage & treatment system items. All our suppliers are UK based companies.
- septic tanks
- package sewage treatment plants
- package pumping stations
- pre-fabricated soakaway bundles
- LDPE liners for reedbeds & ponds
- reeds (supplied & planted)
- water storage tanks
- submersible pumps
We provide a holistic range of installation services to ensure that designs and materials are installed correctly and to the highest standard.
- tender administration
- project management
- contractor and supplier liaison
- site works inspections
- commissioning of treatment systems
- operation & maintenance manuals
Working independently or alongside your own civil engineering contractor we can provide a turn-key service to supply, install & commission your sewage treatment system or sustainable urban drainage system.
In recognition of our high standards of installation and workmanship we retain several industry accreditations (click here for more information).
Maintenance & servicing is vital for all types of drainage and sewage treatment systems including those based on more passive technologies. Without regular maintenance even good installations can become problematic, inefficient or even stop working altogether.
We provide facilities management services for sewage treatment systems &
We service package sewage treatment plants manufactured by:
We also provide the following specialist services:
- septic tank refurbishments
- package sewage treatment plant refurbishments
- reedbed refurbishments
- emptying of septic tanks
- emptying of package sewage treatment plants
- drain cleaning & jetting
- CCTV drain surveying
- operator and staff training
Stewart Moir is a qualified British Water Accredited Service Engineer for the maintenance & servicing of small sewage treatment plants. This accreditation is recognised by both the Environment Agency and the Scottish Environment Protection Agency in helping to prevent pollution.